Friday 16 September 2011

Bohemian Garden Delight

In Appreciation of Spring...

I had the pleasure of snapping some pics of a friend-of-a-friend's beautiful garden and courtyard outside her apartment in Tamboerskloof, Cape Town.

It's so quirky...

and rustic...

and bohemian...
This garden is just outside of a ground floor apartment and I am totally crazy about it! I just love the use of metals in the garden and the slightly unkempt look of the plants. Even the rust just works! And what a creative idea putting that window frame against the wall!!
Lovely succulents!

And of course, succulents! From a plant-type that I really didn't like, succulents have totally grown on me this past year. Especially after I realised they're almost indestructible! ;) My kinda plant!


Just love the ivy on the walls!
Just love this shower area. So cute, so private, so lovely!
Inspired, inspired, inspired! Yay! Welcome back Spring! I missed you... :)

Xxx
Belle
PS - 1000 page views today:) Come on guys - follow, follow, follow, subscribe, subscribe, subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...