Wednesday 23 November 2011

A little hello...

It has been all too long since I last blogged but it's just so difficult to find the time to do anything when your day (and evening) job is film production and commercial season is in full swing. And unfortunately there's a vegetative state that all-too-frequently accompanies shoots. It's like a big, exhausted anti-climax. And then the next one starts and you have to muster up the enthusiasm to do it all again.

On a lighter note (and pun very much intended) I'm finally having some success with working off the weight I put on when I stopped smoking 5 months and 2 days ago. I have had some help though, I must admit. It's called an Upcoming Beach Holiday and let me tell you it is THE weight-loss secret! Had I known what an effect t would have on my weight I would have been going on beach holidays at least 3 or 4 times a year just to keep the kilos off! ;) Agh, I am being silly but my vanity really has motivated me so massively that I'm actually quite proud of myself. I've lost a few kilograms so far and only have about 5 or 6 more to go until I'm lighter than my pre-Stopping Smoking Weight. Hooray!
Mozambique, here I come...

Yoga still going strong. Not trying to get there every single day anymore (which never really was very realistic) and not putting so much pressure on myself makes it so much more enjoyable. I do still go about 3 times a week though, but I've now started coupling it with more gym-style training and plenty of cardio.

Anyhow, just popping in to say "Hi" and hopefully this is me climbing back onto the blogging bandwagon. I've missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...