Friday 15 July 2011

I can die a happy girl...

I do realise that my love of Kylie may be considered extreme by some, but I just don't care!


I was blown away by her concert last night (not to mention her shoes! oh! to be that short and to wear those heels!). The first pop song I ever fell in love with was 'The Locomotion', followed swiftly by 'I should be so Lucky' and my life has been punctuated by parties and evenings spent with girl friends and gay friends and Kylie blasting in the background. So yes, I love her! And her concert has reignited my admiration for the tiny beauty. Ok, granted, she's had a LOT of botox - her face doesn't really move much at all, but damn she looks good for 42! I'd be tempted to do whatever it takes to look that good at that age if I could. Why not? She's gorgeous! Madonna can really learn a thing or 2...

And what a show it was! Her dancers and performance were phenomenal, she really interacted with the audience and she's one funny lady. Thank you Kylie, for finally getting your ass to our South African shores and knocking our socks off! :)
So in the name of tying this all in to my blog, I've done a little bit of research... Apparently Kylie has her own decor and bedding range in the UK, Kylie at Home.



What do you think? Quite cute in its old-fashioned opulence... Pretty sure the boyfriend would vito it at the first sign of the sequins, so I'm not even going to start to go down this road:)
Do just LOVE this feathered dress...


Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...